After the workshops, we invite you to individual consultations. It takes place with the
participation of experts from Bank Pekao SA, experts from Polish Chamber of Commerce, panelists and
representatives of selected embassies of African countries.
Africa, the continent closest to Europe, which consists of more than 50 countries, is an
extremely promising but also challenging market. Due to the geographical proximity and
huge demand for goods and services in almost every field from the young, growing
population, the African market may be an opportunity for Polish entrepreneurs. However,
operating in Africa requires joint action of companies, organizations, state and
financial institutions, as well as the support of experts in the specifics of African
In 2021, trade began under the new African Continental Free Trade Agreement, thanks to
which Africa will become the largest free trade area in the world by 2030. This allows
for a common regulatory framework and common tariffs, that will increase the
competitiveness of the African economy, which is developing rapidly and has enormous
potential and absorptive capacity.
During the workshops experts will give advice on following questions:
- what are the practical aspects of entering African markets?
- what are the optimal forms of doing business in Africa?
- how to safely finance trade and expansion and secure financial risks in Africa?
- how to take advantage of banking solutions and support for international
- why are Polish entrepreneurs interesting partners for African business?
- what are the benefits of investing in joint projects with African partners?
- how to avoid the most common mistakes in the intercultural European-African
- how to protect business operations in Africa from geopolitical and economic
- how to benefit from institutional support in Africa?
- the largest free trade zone in Africa, what will it change in our relations?
After the workshops, we also invite you to individual consultations directly with our